Standard first aid is the most popular workplace approved first aid and CPR course in Grande Prairie. Typical participants for this course include individuals that work in the oil and gas industry, industrial field and people that are employed as teachers, health care workers, nurses and students. This is a two-day course that takes approximately 14 hours to complete. CPR and AED training is included. To register for this course in Grande Prairie scroll to the bottom of the page to view all available course dates, times and locations.
How to Register
To register on-line for this course scroll to the bottom of the page or you can register by calling or emailing us.
Participants that successfully complete this course will receive a workplace approved award that states completion of standard first aid, CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP” and AED. This award comes in a wallet sized card format and is valid for 3 years. Certifications meet Alberta workplace safety and legislative requirements.
The length of this course is slightly dependant on the level of CPR training included. The typical course length is 14 hours.
CPR and AED training is included. Participants can select from the following CPR level’s to partner with the course
- CPR level “A” – basic CPR rescue techniques for adult victims
- CPR level “C” – basic CPR rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims
- CPR level “HCP” – basic CPR rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims at a health care provider level.
The cost of this course is dependent on the level of CPR training included.
- Standard first aid and CPR level “A” or “C” – —
- Standard first aid and CPR level “HCP” – —
Transfer or Refunds
Transfer or refunds are not accepted within 72 hours of the course. Prior to this time you can request a full refund.
Participants must be at least 12 years of age.
- To successfully complete the course participants must:
- Receive a minimum score of 75% on a multiple choice test
- Attend 100% of the course
- Successfully complete all of the skill components