We are the leading provider of first aid, safety and food handling courses. We are partnered with St Mark James Training to offer first aid, CPR and AED courses in Grande Prairie, Alberta. We also provide safety courses which include workplace hazardous material information system (WHMIS), Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and transportation of dangerous goods (TDG) courses. Most of our courses provide certification that meets or exceeds workplace standards and / or requirements. Registration for any course can be completed quickly and conveniently via on-line registration, telephone or email.
The following is a list of all the available courses we have to our customers
- Standard First Aid and CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- Emergency First Aid and CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- Standard Childcare First Aid and CPR level “A”, “C” or “HCP”
- CPR level “A” (Only CPR and AED)
- CPR level “C” (Only CPR and AED)
- CPR level “HCP” (Only CPR and AED)
- Standard First Aid and CPR Re-Certification (Renewal Course )
- Standard Childcare First Aid and CPR Re-Certification (Renewal Course)
- CPR level “C” (Only CPR and AED) Re-Certification (Renewal Course)
- CPR level “HCP” (Only CPR and AED) Re-Certification (Renewal Course)
- Enform H2S Hydrogen Sulfide Training
- Workplace Hazardous Information System (WHMIS) Training
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Training
All of our teachers are certified, experienced and knowledgeable. We proudly offer training courses that cater to a variety of learning styles and level’s. Our goals is to make the course educational, memorable and fun.
We strive to offer the lowest prices on all of our courses. Compare us to the competition, we’re confident you will not find a lower price.
For your convenience we provide several registration options. You may register for a course through our on-line registration system or you can contact us via email or telephone. We also offer private courses for groups of any size.